If your favorite team is challenging for the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup, then wear your colors and show how much you “Want The Cup.”
Proceeds from this shirt go to support TheCup.us, the only media outlet that gives full coverage, both past and present, to the US Open Cup. Since 2003, TheCup.us has spent countless hours researching, preserving and sharing the history of this great tournament and providing the media coverage that the US Open Cup deserves from qualifying all the way through the championship game. (NOTE: TheCup.us is not affiliated with the US Soccer Federation)
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Shirt design by Zac Freeland (Twitter/IG: @ZacFreeland)
There are no reviews yet.